Thursday, April 18, 2013

Goodbye Coach; Byron Scott Fired

Byron Scott ,Cleveland Cavaliers, Kryie Irving, byron Scott fired


Byron Scott was fired by the Cavaliers because of three losing seasons in which the team did not play well defensively or make satisfactory progress for owner Dan Gilbert. Scott was dismissed one day after the Cavs finished an 82-game rollercoaster of a season that included injuries, blown leads, far too many uninspired performances and a dismal final month. Scott has a 64-166 win-lose record in his three years as a coach with the Cavs.

All-Star guard Kyrie Irving said he was surprised and saddened by Scott's firing.

"I just lost my head coach," Irving said, his voice barely above a whisper. "This is all new to me right now. I'm just trying to get over the loss of my basketball father."

No comments:

Post a Comment